Thank you for your patience as of right now we are moving MYSA evaluations to Friday night 1/15 at 6:30 at Northgate for both divisions. Unless the city deems the fields unusable. Unfortunately when looking at the forecast this is our only option since we have to draft next weekend or we can't get uniforms ordered in time. Thanks for understanding! Please check the website or our FB page for updates.